Bringing Clarity to Ontario’s Evolving Power Industry Landscape
Get the clarity you need on the future direction of Ontario's power landscape. CI Energy Group's Ontario Power conference will bring together leading professionals from Ontario's energy industry in one room to exchange ideas and discuss practical solutions for navigating Ontario's power landscape. Stay up-to-date with a wealth of information to give your organization the insights, strategies and practical advice needed to operate successfully in Ontario's evolving power sector.
With the release of the Long Term Energy Plan bringing a new direction to Ontario energy policy, it is essential that your organization is equipped with the critical information necessary to ensure your business strategy is positioned for success. From nuclear refurbishment to integrating Ontario's renewable supply, it is critical to understand how the changing dynamics will impact your operations.
Attend this two day forum to position your organization to effectively capitalize in Ontario's evolving power sector environment. Hear from leading power industry experts and peers discuss the issues most important to you including:
- How the Long Term Energy Plan is impacting the future direction of the Ontario power sector
- Nuclear refurbishment and the challenges this poses for managing Ontario's power generation assets
- The future role and increased importance of natural gas generation in Ontario's supply mix
- How demand side management and pricing signals can be structured to incentivize consumer behaviour
- How storage and smart technologies are changing the traditional distribution framework
- Progress on developing northern Ontario's power and infrastructure
Plus! Add to your conference experience by attending timely and interactive workshops to further your business strategy including:
|A.||A Guide to Successfully Navigating Through Ontario’s New Regional Planning Process to Get Your Project Permitted and Approved|
|B.||Creating Lasting Partnership's with Aboriginal Stakeholders: Supporting Long Term Development while Maintaining Sustainable Relationships|
You cannot afford to miss this unique opportunity to gain valuable insight and information from your industry peers. Join us on April 15-16 in Toronto. Register today by calling 1-877-927-7936 or book online at www.OntarioPowerConference.com.
Rave Reviews for the Ontario Power Conference
Audrey Holden, Consultation Coordinator, Historic Saugeen Metis (April 2012)
Tammy Heisler, Senior Advisor, Office of the President, Toronto Hydro (April 2012)
John Kourtoff, President and CEO, Trilliium Wind Power Corporation (April 2012)